Needs Met Mission
Be the hands and feet of Jesus.
Founded in 2013, Needs Met is a 501c3 non-profit organization with a unique, Four fold mission.
- To responsibly provide short-term assistance to individuals and families in temporary crisis who, because they are working and live just above the poverty level, are ineligible for most types of conventional social assistance but who (like many of us) are living one or two lost paychecks away from the kind of financial catastrophe that eventually leads to homelessness;
- To re-insipre the body of Christ to meet needs in our community with Our Time, Talent, and Resources
- To provide assistance to those in need in the form of Clothing, Food, Jobs, Resumes, Medical, Dental and anything else that can be considered a need. Needs Met does this by reaching out to our local community, and partnering with local Churches and other organizations.
- To promote compassion and generosity on the part of individuals, by standing as a living testament to the power of God to change lives, no matter how much (or how little) a person has to share.
In keeping with our mission:
- Our aim is to support those who don’t generally qualify to receive assistance from conventional agencies so that they don’t find themselves losing everything because of a short-term crisis.
- We never charge a fee to our applicants, and the assistance we give come with absolutely no strings attached and never have to be repaid. We make only one request of the people that receive assistance; we ask that you follow up with us on how you are doing, how the assistance God has provided has helped you and what your plan is for the future.
We are so very grateful to you for your interest in Needs Met. In fact, because we do not ever solicit or accept government funding, without the generous support of persons just like you, the critical work we’re doing together simply would not be possible.
So if you believe in who we are and what we stand for, we’d invite you to join the thousands of persons across the United States who regularly support Needs Met. Together, we can change the lives of the people who need our help the most – one hard-working person at a time.
How Can We Help You?
Needs Met is all about meeting the needs of people. God meets needs, but he uses you and me to do this work. Needs Met is a registered 501 (c) (3) (tax exempt) organization, Federal ID #46-1945431. Any contribution that you make to Needs Met is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.